Architectural Design 6 - Zeynep Tuğtekin
I have started my project by analysing the traffic at surrounding roads to understand which sides of the site are more valuable and useful. According to that, two important corners occured and I decided to use these corners to make people come inside.At general positioning of the building, I decided to reflect not only the differences between the orthogonal and non-orthogonal roads but also direction of the traffic to emphasize the building’s publicity.
At general design there are four categories: atrium (collecting and distrubuting area), one-day activities part, semester courses part and incubator part for three teams. Incubator pa rt is on the first floor while the others are at ground floor which makes it more private and un-disrupted. Two main entrances of the building comes from the two corners that I defined at the beginning and open through the atrium which has double height space. Also, atrium is the meeting point for every parts of the buildings, so the functions.










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου
Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.